Namaste.


Lets start with some pictures. And the anaar was home-made! Hubby and papaji did!


Pooja thali ready for Lakshmi Pooja.


Beautiful diyas. Mummyji is fond of decoration and all. I'm getting there.


Super Chakra!


Ek anaar!


Ek aur anaar!


Do aur anaar!


Wow looks like a palace isn't it?


Kali Maa at a pandal.

We went to Calcutta for one day. Make that 5 hours. Pesh hai Calcutta ki photos.


Victoria Memorial. Built for Queen Victoria during British rule; now, its a museum. Must visit if you go to Calcutta.


Looks beautiful isn't it? People against the setting sun, heading home. Working people from different walks of life.


Flower vendor at Howrah station. In demand during Pooja.


The Howrah bridge over the Hoogly river.


The SBI building was so HUGE! Right on the banks on Hoogly in Calcutta.


Oh, but of course I went shopping! Bought these lovely chappals from Mochi.


Elegant.


Entrance to an underground metro station. Very clean.


View from a roadside cafe. The Tea Table at Park Street, Calcutta.




Henna designs on my hands. Culture rocks!


View en route to Howrah.


Mom Nature so green!


Mother Nature again.


The place to sit idle.


Diwali at my in-laws place rocked. I love them. Mummyji calls me "rani bitiya". Suck on that you loseress (you know precisely who I'm referring to).

I gorged on too many sweets, too much of paneer, too much of curd. BHUURRRRRRRP! Oh yes, and makki di roti!

And of course, people kept reminding me that its already a year and I haven't given them the "good news" yet. One aunt was kind so as to give me time till July. You see - now November, July next - 9 months time... see? How convienient! FOR THEM!!

After a week of awesome fun and non-stop masti, its back to boring routine. And just when I thought it can't get worse, it did. I'm all alone now. B2 sad :(

Work, as usual, sucks big time at office. Its amazing how it reaches new heights of sinking lowness. Example - my manager calls me to his cabin and praises me (I have no clue why) and says he needs more "self-motivated" people like me. What a load of crap. He needs to wake up. I'm this *hand gesture* close to laughing, but I hold back.

Anyway, gist is life is definitely not looking up. Life sucks and then we all die. If you think I'm negative, then no one asked you to come and read this.

2 Response to Namaste.

  1. Goddy says:

    I agree,

    Work has messed up life.. big time.

    They should allow us all the time in the world to learn stuff and gain experience of mind and soul.... rather then learn your entire childhood and then work your entire living life to gain fruitless experience of this world.

  2. Just Jane says:

    very cool pix and even more interesting comment by goddy.

    lage raho, bitiya rani! :P