Some photos from the Mangalore trip



The Kukke Subrahmanya temple (look at the greenery in the background!)



Temple, door se. (notice the greenery behind?)


Glimpse of the garbha gudi.


Misty weather! (Ok am sure you have seen the greenery :D )

Lovely green mountains right behind the temple! (how about in this pic? lovely greenery no? :D)


Now see the photos below. What can you make of the first one?


Looks like some leaf isn't it? But leaf stuck on a wall?! Closer look, and I see this:

It was some insect! My my! Nature never fails to amaze me.

Standing tall and magnificient!

3 Response to Some photos from the Mangalore trip

  1. wow! I like the last shot... kudos!

  2. Lovely greenery :)

    The leaf insect is amazing. Indeed, nature never ceases to surprise us.

  3. Just Jane says:

    the tall trees are simply gorgeous! and yes, all that greenery is heavenly :)