Friday fun!


One day my housework-challenged husband decided to wash his sweatshirt by himself.

Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to me, "What setting do I use on the washing machine?"

"It depends," I replied. "what does it say on your shirt?"

"University of Oklahoma", he yelled back.

And they say women are dumb...

*****

A couple is lying in bed. The man says, "I'm going to make you the happiest woman in the world."
She replies, "I'll miss you..."

*****

"Its just too hot to wear clothes today,", said Jack as he stepped out of the shower. "Honey, what do you think the neighbours would think if I mowed the lawn like this?"

"Probably that I married you for money", she replied.

*****

Q: What do you call an intelligent, good looking and sensitive man?
A: A rumour.

*****

A man and his wife, now in their sixties, were celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary. On their special day, a fairy came to them and said that because they had been so good, they could have one wish each.

The wife wished for a trip around the world with her husband. Whoosh! Immediately she had airline.cruise tickets in her hand.
The man wished for a female companion 30 years younger. Whoosh! He turned 90!

Gotta love that fairy!

*****

And my favourite...

Dear Lord,

I pray for wisdom to understand my man, love to forgive him, and patience for his moods. Because, Lord, if I pray for strength, I'll beat him to death.

AMEN! :D

1 Response to Friday fun!

  1. KP says:

    "University of Oklahoma" AKA Sooners (I dont think its ur husband...I blame it on Sooners).

    hilarious post:)
    Last one was best:)!