Dont even ask why I'm here. Ever since blogger is blocked at work, my mind seems void of any ideas to write about soemthing. Earlier, I used to at least write a post in whatever words and save it as draft or post it anyway, but now I cant do that either. After I go home, I'm way too tired to write what I'd thought earlier, so I leave it at that.

In other words, this shit is getting stale.

Never mind, I'm not gonna quit writing only cuz I am outta ideas or am tired. Long live this blog!

We watched Transformers the other night. Tuesday, I think. My what a movie! You can say that again, and see the movie again. Such special effects! I am not too much into alien-theme movies (they really bore me to death and I start yawning, even with all the stunts going on in the theatre; and really, lets just stop speculating so much about them shall we?) but this one was refreshingly different. A bit of comedy too was in, and well, you ought to watch it. But watch it with a guy, I dont think a group of girls would enjoy as much *giggle giggle*

I took part in carrom (womens doubles and mixed doubles) and badminton (mixed doubles) as part of annual day sports. Lost in carrom, and I was looking for excuses to skip work anyway ;-) Badminton match is coming up this saturday; and I havent held a racket since school. So lets see how that one goes. Best of luck to my partner for that!

Ummm there's this girl in office. She... she's a little... wierd... she's nice and simple and all that... but she... she keeps touching me all the time. She says hi with a nice smooth hand going down my back (I think she does touches my back cuz she comes to my desk from behind... I shudder to think what would she touch if she came to my desk from the front...) Then she comes again for snacks and the touchign resumes, she stands too close to me when we are waiting for the lift, and insists on ... touching me. Once I politely told her not to touch my bare waist when I was wearing sarees saying I get ticklish and highly unconfortable with that... but I guess she didnt get the hint fully... *sigh* I cant even avoid her, cuz all her other friends do that to her. I feel sorry for her... like I said, she's nice and al that, but she neednt touch to make me be friends with her. I mean, I'm okay with hand around the shoulder (like pal sort of thing) but nothing beyond that, please.

Uh oh, lunch time. I'll back to finish this. Did I hear my blog groan?

1 Response to

  1. S* says:

    That's odd about the woman at work. I don't mind touchy-feely people if it's just a light touch on the arm or something, but I hate when people stand too close and the touching you described sounds a little...weird. Especially touching your bare waist. Is she a lesbian?