At midnight on Dec 31st 2007...


... I ceased to be 26! Yaay happy birthday to me! Check the decoration made by my b.i.l after we came back from the New Year's party...







Awww so sweet of him innit?!



PS: I am never gonna be 26 again ever :O in my life :O :O

PPS: If you want to be my friend, or already are my friend, my birthday is a good time :) I accept gifts, and also cash (in case you don't find the time to buy me something) ;)

3 Response to At midnight on Dec 31st 2007...

  1. Goddy says:

    Now... now

    if we buy you gifts for your birthday, where do we send them to..... and yeah do we get a share of the birthday cake too... :))

    BTW.... Happy Birthday...... :)

  2. Oh, my goodness! Happy birthday!

  3. Thanks Goddy :) Yea you get the birthday cake, only when I see my gifts in your hand ;)


    Thanks belle et rebelle! :)