Check these beauties!


I have been so inundated with work and stuff at home, that I am not able to post about my vacation. And when I do have the time, I prefer reading, talking and blogging - in that order.

Some pics:

Darn! The website ain't opening... forget it. I'll do it from home or something like that.

I went to the restroom before lunch and the cleaning lady (who never fails to talk with me) asks me why am I not wearing saree these days to office. Pleasantly surprised, I told her that its raining and I'm afraid I'll get saree all muddy. She agreed, but added that I should wear the saree often, as I look beautiful in it. I smiled. She then complimented me on my hair, saying its really thick and smooth. I thanked her. She proceeded to ask me who I live with (and was surprised to know that I am married), how and what do I cook, how do I commute, whats my age etc. etc.

I ended up going 30 mins late for lunch, and somehow it all seemed okay. Okay to have someone to talk to :-)

1 Response to Check these beauties!

  1. S* says:

    I wish I could wear a saree. There are a lot of stores around here that sell the fabric and there are SO many beautiful kinds of fabric.

    I'm just afraid I'd look like a wannabe trying to be something I'm not.