Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Things are happening so fast and so rapidly that I hardly have the time to take it all in. Its all around and its overwhelming, and mentally exhausting. No time to stop and smell the roses, or wake up and smell the coffee... its get up at 6.30 AM, cook breakfast, eat, pack lunchbox, rush to office amidst traffic, cuss the elevator for not moving fast enough (cuz its the elevator's fault I got late to office), start work and be so immersed in it that your lunch buddies pound you with their lunch box and cell phones cuz you are 20 mins late for lunch, get back and bury yourself in work, apologize to friend for not being able to accompany her for snacks, continue work, come home really really late at night.

Phew.

It all started 2 weeks back, when I was horribly behind schedule on my task, and I realised I *have to* get it done no matter what, asap. I will.

I still haven't found the time to pay fees for the German classes, which might start on Sept 24th.
The chair in bedroom is a mountain of clothes.
My nails have half-gone-half-there nail polish; looks bad.
I gotta go to tailor #1 and get my salwar kameezes.
I gotta go to tailor #2 and get my salwar kameez, shirt.
I gotta go back to tailor #1 and give 2 new salwar kameezes for stitching.
I gotta clean the toilet.
I gotta ask about unlimited Internet and ISD activation.
I gotta take appointment to see my eye doctor.
I gotta watch Ratatouille.
I gotta update my blog about the hockey matches and my celebrity-status *ahem* *AHEMMMMM*

All these pending. But the most imp thing of all, wake up early, cook breakfast, eat, pack lunchbox, rush to... you get the drift.


#$%&*#@$%^&^&##*!

1 Response to Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

  1. Sounds almost like a lawyer's schedule...