Highlights of the weekend gone by


  • India won the Asia Cup by a thrilling 7-2 victory!
  • The match was one sided to be frank, and our men were on a roll! Sorry Korea.
  • I came LIVE on TV!
  • I came LIVE on TV!
  • Yes, I came LIVE on TV TWICE!!!
  • I got interviewed by NDTV India and NDTV 24x7! (Thats how I was LIVE on TV!!)
  • Prabhjot Singh, the highest goal scorer, and one of the best players in the Indian team, gave me a HUGE flower bouquet!
  • I high-fived almost every team member after the match!
  • My picket was eye-catching, so much so that I had swarm of reporters taking my shot (dunno if any of that made the TV though... )
  • My picket also got some very imp people come up to me and talk to me!
  • I CAME LIVE ON NDTV CHENNELS!!



  • Ah, great weekend...

    3 Response to Highlights of the weekend gone by

    1. Goddy says:

      you ought to get that one memory recorded.

    2. S* says:

      I've got to tease you...

      "I came live on tv" means something VERY different in America.

      ;)

    3. Oh shit, I get what you mean S*! Damn, I shoulda thought of that meaning before posting lol

      Ok, my bad :) I was LIVE on TV. Is that right now?