I'm going to watch India vs Belgium today. Hockey match. Olympics qualifier practise matches. Ok lemme rephrase that ridiculous 3-sentence thing I wrote. I'm going to watch India vs. Belgium hockey match for preparation of the olympics qualifier this evening. Yea this sounds better.

Anyways, thats about today. I am badly in need of some good chappals. Hahaha that sounds so silly. I really some footwear. Good, stylish, wearable, shoulds suit all my salwar kameezes and sarees, right colour, and above all, should be a steal for its worth ;-)

I'm finally finally starting with my German classes with this sunday. 5 hours per week. Ends in April. Only on weekends. Fair enough. I can deal with that. I don't plan to take any exams; I just like learning new languages. Next on my list - French. Or Arabic. Or Swahili. There are sooo many!

I've had some wierd/scary dreams last week. Worst was me cutting my hair. I dreamt I cut my hair into guys' like close cut, and then starting pulling ends to make them grow before I leave the parlour. I woke up with a start, and decided its best if I get outta bed. Time - 9 AM. Mom used to say dreams that we see in the morning do (mostly) come true. And though I'm not superstitious, I'm determined not to let this one come true. Creepy.
Then in another dream, I went to audition for Roadies - 3. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA pretty funny. And the dream was too. Raghu and Nikhil torture people who come to audition, though its all in good fun. This is one reality show audition that makes me laugh. And looks like its not setup or anything. Anyways, in this one episode, a guy who was 26 came to audition and he was told that he was too old (the average age being 18-23). He did get selected, but I raised my eyebrow at the you-are-old-at-26-to-be-a-roadie remark. So in the dream, I went to audition, and it all went very well. I made them laugh with my wit (which is true, try me) and impressed them no limit (hardly an achievement I know, but what the heck, it was a dream). In the end, they did select me! And I said, "Oh I hope my hubby will be mighty pleased!". To which they said, "Sorry this competition is for unmarried people only. You may leave." and handed me an orange card. (Apparently, it meant I'm disqualified. Only in the dream). I came out, shattered. And then my eyes opened. Time - around 3 AM. Whew. (3 AM isn't early morning isn't it? Or, is it?)

I love to eat SUBWAY subs and salads (Veg only). Just a way to end this post.

2 Response to

  1. Hallo

    Post-Nizza :)

    Am I correct?

    Ahh. I wish I knew how to figure out a person's mentality by reading their dreams. But I don't. So, to me, they sound really funny. :)

    Everybody loves Subway, and what what happened to the match?

  2. Kriti says:

    Ooh I love learning languages too!! And incidentally, I'm in the weekend batch at MMB as well...is that where ur learning?