Was ist das?


Wie geht es dir? Wie sind alle beim dir? Wir sind zuruck and Indien vermissen. Was ist darüber? Hast du alles verstanden? Wenn du verstehst nichts dann ihr wörterbuch besuchen können.

Liebe Grüße

***

My bhabhiji, who stays in Germany, sent this e-mail to me :O ! I mailed her like a month back or something, and told her that I'm learning German. The mail I wrote was part English, part Punjabi, and part German (I'm such a show-off at times). She was thrilled and replied that next time I should write to her "nur in Deutsche, keine Englisch oder Punjabi" - those were her exact words. And she's so sweet, she wrote the above mail in Deutsche! I'm gonna mail my reply to her! Now if only I could lay my hands on an online German dictionary.... hehehe...

6 Response to Was ist das?

  1. i could have helped u but i know french not german [This is true in case u don't know french :P ]

  2. stumbled upon ur blog..nice one....keep writing..bye!!!!!

  3. Ich glaube, ich kann Ihnen helfen, verwenden Sie einfach die folgende Adresse:

    http://translate.google.com/translate_t?hl=en

    Genießen! :-)

    Haha! How is that?

  4. killer,
    Idiot :P

    brocasarea,
    welcome! glad you liked my blog :)

    Ramit,
    Wow that was sehr gut! I genießen-ed :D You know German?

  5. :) Not at all :D

    I use the google translator for all of my translations! Except French, which I know mighty well.

    Maybe you could teach us sometime :P

  6. How cool knowing all those languages, I am jealous. I so want to travel to India one day that would be so cool. But for now I must study. Anyway even though our wedding traditions are different, Indian weddings look the coolest ever. Sooo beautiful and colourful.