I wish I could...


Well, I don't know what I wish I could. There are a lot of things on my plate, and I don't know how to finish it. For starters, the German classes never started. Yea, only 12 students enrolled, and required was 15. So cancelled (the reason was silly if you ask me). So much for making enquires, visits, taking permission from work to adjust my timings.

Anyways, I've got lots of presents on my anniversary and in such a situation, I'm not the one to complain *ahem* *cough*Ilikegifts*cough*
*cough*onemoreanniversarycomingup*cough*

I watched Bourne Ultimatum and Johnny Gaddaar. दोनों बधिया movies! Review लिखने का ना तो time है, और ना mood है.

I might be moved to a new team at work, which is good news. I feel kinda sad about leaving my current project, but the new work has lot of prospects for my career.

I really wanted to learn a new language. In a desperate bid, I called the institution again and asked, "Ok German ना सही, कोई और language courses चल रही है क्या?" She replies, "Only Chinese and Spanish weekend classes. Both started 2 weeks back." Which means I've already missed 4 classes (each of 3 hours). Goddamit. Still, I was game to learn and catch up (Spanish I thought, not Chinese). She said classes would go on till end of Dec. More dammit. I am generally busy on weekends as well, so would end up missing more classes inevitably. इसे बोलते है हाथ को आया, मुह ना लगा।

Nothing on TV. Oh yea, Desparate Housewives Season 3 is on. So sundays 8-9 PM is fun. Other times, my TV shows only cricket, football or hockey or some other sport. Or maybe I feel that way cuz I never get to lay my hands on the remote. Thats right, never. Tyranny at home!

Ok time to go. There are novels to be read, code wanting attention, bug wanting fixing, tea waiting to be brewed, lunch waiting to be eaten, me wanting to sleep, people working waiting to be disturbed *evil grin*, peace to be spread in the world, Bush waiting to kill everyone, Mush waiting to lap up more power, and pani puri to be made at my home.

So without wasting any more time, I click on you, o publish post button!

Oh, and I'm having bad hair day almost everyday. Happy??

2 Response to I wish I could...

  1. Goddy says:

    Yeah , Happy not for your bad hair day...... but for see you post after the delay... hehehe

  2. Just Jane says:

    heheh, enjoyed this post! :)
    belated happy anniversary!