I've got the power!


Remember a few days back I rued about the monetary demands of auto drivers? I've got a solution!!!

So last evening me and 2 other friends from my office were waiting to get an auto, so that we could go home. Friend 1 says, "Oh dear, its time to start bargaining with these auto drivers again. Its such a pain."
Friend 2 says, "Yea, and these days they ask for 80 rs! Wonder whats got into them!"
Friend 1 - "Thats because we tell them to take us to [insert my co. name] bldg; they know its a big shot place to work, and that we earn well."

Frankly, I'm so through with bargaining with these drivers. I tell my price, they agree - fine. Else, so long mi amigo! And I wait for the next one.

So after my friends continued...
Friend 2 - "We hardly earn well! Its all on the offer letter! What comes to us at the end of every month is so less! Is it?" she asks me.
Me - Yea really. So the next time the auto guy complains about traffic, one-way route, petrol expensive, lets say this - (in their tone)

How 80 rs? Every month-end so much tax we pay, hardly anything in salary, very poor. And no leave, everyday coming to office - even saturday, sunday. Hard life [sad expression face]. Then PF cut also so much, no money at all. LTA also claim once in 2 years. Please... [more sad expression]

We all started laughing... and Friend 1 says, "After saying this, we'd sound so bechara to him, maybe he'll offer us 60 rs to drop us home!!"

2 Response to I've got the power!

  1. Goddy says:

    If you could add the investments you are supposed to do to save bare essential money from the taxes, and about your late coming TL.. maybe he drop you (filled with empathy) for 40 Bucks. :)

  2. how abt a drive to the driver....ofcourse all will hve driving license....thats comes out to...ehhh...ZERO...fare..
    And three of u..means u guys n take turns...