With great powers...


... come great responsibilities.

Yea baby! I'm goin to see Spiderman 3 this weekend! Thats right you losers! Suck on that! Tickets booked, mood set, enthusiasm to shout during the movie is brimming. The only thats left is - WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR?

*shudder*

Maybe I can take it easy, until Friday and worry about it then.

Oh, by the way, how do you like the pink-look of my blog? Thumbs up? Or thumbs down? Tell me puhleeeease. (Also somebody please tell me why am I so so so obssessed with the looks of my blog. Beats me.)

And I was thinking of cooking something fantastic this weekend. Can anyone reading this (all 0 of you) suggest something? Some lip-smacking, finger-licking, hubby-will-come-lift-me-DDLJ-style-after-eating recipe?

Thanks! Work beckons!

PS: Veg recipes only. Go green.

2 Response to With great powers...

  1. Goddy says:

    what pink look on your blog.. it still appears purple, to me... I too got mine changed....

    With regards the veggie recipe--- cook something with Soya Beans, kindda masaledaar... with lots of tomato puree and Soya, hot and lip smacking.....

    atleast with his tummy full .. I cannot be sure of the DDLJ type lift for you from him.. haha :)

  2. Amanda says:

    it looks purple to me too. it reminds me of raspberry sorbet...and now i'm hungry. :)

    ps thanks for the comments. :)