Alright, thats it!


I'm taking a break from work. So what if its only for 15 minutes? I need it badly.
***sigh***
I've been working on an assignment from the past one week and its still not complete. I'm at my wits end on how to make it see its end, but lady luck has not been too kind to me on this front. This has been the longest that I've taken to finish something I've been given to do. Not a very good morale booster, I should admit.

For the lack of bloggable content, I thought of telling here what is the assignment all about, but figured it would only end up making me feel that I havent been able to complete it yet (which I already know), so plan dismissed.

Things at home are fine. We recently celebrated our 6-month wedding anniversary, had delicious food. Finger-licking, lip-smacking hehe. You know me, when it comes to eating, I... heh heh.

I watched Namaste London last night. Usual, run-of-the-mill, nothing new. Can skip this one without feeling guilty or left out. ;-)

I'm going away this weekend to meet my sis and her li'l kid, so that should be fun. Not to self - DONT forget the camera!

I'm hungry already. Or maybe, its the work thats staring me in face thats making my tummy growl. OK people, back to barracks. Work beckons, mi comrades!

1 Response to Alright, thats it!

  1. good that ur back to frequent blogging.....