Hmm, so it happens that...


... I dont know what to write. Work's been keeping me busy, and work at home too aint like having a scented bath (ah that would be so good right now). I am in by 9 AM and leave by 7 PM and then its sleep time in a wink and wake up again. Its like I never slept! Results - author now feeling zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

But no! Sleep I shalnt my comrades! Work beckons me, and when duty calls, beauty (ahem) should be there!

I saw Hotel Rwanda. Hutus want to take revenge on Tutsis (hope I got both tribe names right) and go on a massacre; a million killed in under 6 weeks. A kind Hutu man bribes the militia and saves few Tutsies. So in a way, it was like Schindler's List. Which, by the way, was a very very good movie. Touching to say the least.

I also saw The Pursuit of Happyness.


Oh man what a movie! Had me in tears. How inspiring! Dealing with homelessness, struggling to make end meet, raising your child while juggling multiple jobs - its inspirational. I would recommend that movie to everyone - please watch it. Will Smith is a treat (he's matured from his MIB days) and the movie is inspired by a true story. Chris Gardner of Gardner Rich.


Yes, thats right. Here, go to this link for more on him and the movie.

I am planning to buy some knitting yarn and get somewhere with that knitting dream of mine. For now, its programming that I should get back to - it makes sure I get bread home daily. (Boy I am so melodramatic at times :D )

1 Response to Hmm, so it happens that...

  1. Hey thanks for the review...im going to see this one this weekend...will smith is really matured and is doing more of character related roels...good for him..and good for us to see some movie from hollywood stable apart from all that SFX, aliens, fiction, hobbits, potters, mutants etc...