Buzzzzzzzz


... just buzzed out. My head's spinning. Ah, just when I thought I found the bug in that code.

Anyways, time I had a creative pursuit. I'm craving from within to create something really beautiful and have it adorn the walls of my home - like a painting, or scarves, just about anything. My mom is coming over this weekend, and she's a self-taught pro in stitching, embroidery, crochet et al. I will bug her for sure.

Side note - Is it weird that, post-marriage, I don't get homesick? I do miss my mom, at times. But my friends keep asking me whether I feel homesick, and quite frankly, no. Strange?

And Karan Johar, that guy keeps cracking me up when he's hosting KwK. He says things like, "but at the end of the day you all are professionals". And start of the day are they sworn enemies?? Another one - ".. at the end of the day he is a married man with kids, such rumours are bound to affect his family". Well, during lunch was he a bachelor? Silly, he cracks me up real silly I tell ya :-))

I will end this post by writing a recipe on how to bake a vanilla cake:
1. Buy Pillsbury Vanilla Cake mix.
2. Read, and follow, instructions on the back of the packet.
3. Eat.
4. Thats it no more steps ;-)

And be nice by inviting me over to have it with you, since I worked so hard to type the 4 steps. No kidding. Seriously. (cough I am so funny cough)

2 Response to Buzzzzzzzz

  1. eee!! you really are SO funnyyee!! and SO cool! <33 to read ur posts!
    Blog On!

  2. geez!
    You are SO funnnyeee..and cool.. entertaining! <33 ur blog!
    Blog On!