Life...


... is not a five-lettered b word. One needs to be calm and think positively and rationally. As Samuel Langhorne Clemens (thats Mark Twain's real name) says,


Dance like no one is watching you
Love like you've never been hurt before
Sing like no one can hear you
Live as though the heaven is on Earth



How true! I started this blog to be exactly that - positive, non-spiteful, cheerful. I dont want to be negative about anything, ever (except for social causes, non-action on part of Govt - but never as a person to another, NEVER). I want to be inspirational (maybe thats a big word, but I'm not quite getting the word I mean to say here) to myself first. I want to set an example for the girl in me that I was good while doing 'X' deed that day, and feel nice about myself. I dont ever want to do/say something today, and regret it later. I dont want that kind of me. I dont want to see her face. I want me to be cheerful, happy, calm, confident - the kind of girl I would want to look upto (I would look upto myself then, or what???)

I dont know if I'm making sense here, trying to put all the thoughts running in my mind to paper, but I am damn right clear in my mind :-) So I raise a toast, here's to a "Semi-New Me" *clink* (I wasnt that bad a girl before you see! :D)

1 Response to Life...

  1. Feel-Good-Factor and Lots of Positive energy -- A good burp indeed.