This is gonna be a long one I promise...


... thats because I have been wanting to write so much, that I dont know where to begin. And with too many things happening, its all weighing on my mind. So anyway, here goes...

We (moi and hubby darling) went out to dine last night. I wore my shortest short denim skirt (the last I wore it was in Sept. last year :O ) and a cute pink top. Hubby looked at me and made cat calls and whistled too. Do I have to remind him that we are married now? C'mon, swig me in your arms and let me walk beneath your feet so that I dont touch the ground *ahem*
So after lovely dinner (and quickie(s) in the car *ahem* ) we drove over to his friend's place. 'Twas 12 AM by the time we made it home, exhausted and glad.

Wait, let me tell you the reason for celebration we had last night. Hubby has quit his job! He's at home from the past 3 days and I'm the one going to work diligently every morning, while the only thing he works on is his mouth, by eating and lazing around. He calls himself "house husband" (a la housewife) and is revelling in the happiness that I got to go to work while he watches sports at home uninterrupted by my talks *grrr* WHAT?! Thats the reason for celebration?!?!?!?!? Um, actually no. Hubby dear has 2 offers and he's contemplating on which one to take up. (ha!) both are good, and because he's confused about which one to take up, he's made an excel sheet. The sheet has some criteria against which each co. will be rated by points. The co. with max points will be his paymaster. Neat idea, I must say.

Work is smooth. There's a load waiting and this evening we have a call with the Denver team. After that, it might get hectic. Though I'm really averse to staying more than 8 hours at work. My policy is, come in early so that you can get home early. That way, you spend time with your family, friends and also have time for yourself. Merely putting in more than 8 (upto 12 or sometimes even 16 hours of work) as most of my team mates do, is not my cup of tea. Nor does it mean that they work harder. And strictly, weekends off. Again, some of them come on weekends too. Seriously??!!? I cant imagine giving up mine for work.

It must be the ruby earrings I'm wearing or that its friday today, I'm feeling super-beautiful. I have plans for the evening, and the weekend seems busy too. I really want to get my hair curled, (my hair is super, super straight) but I chicken out at the last moment. Somehow, I cant imagine how I'd look with curls. Another reason why I should try. Maybe I'll look radically different. And hubby will whistle and make cat calls. Hahaha :))

1 Response to This is gonna be a long one I promise...

  1. Well...well......Its the Summer of 69....*ahem