A stitch in time!


Remember how I was talking about taking up knitting few days back? And I had started on the homework already? About the video watching on KinittingHelp.com and talking to few people?? Remember? Well, thats plan B for now. No no I'm not giving up on the hunt for creative satisfaction, but I think I was taking too big a step by taking up knitting. Thats because I am a total zero with anything related to stitching, knitting, etc. So when I went to Odyssey with my hubby, he said I should try simple stitching first, and see if I take to it easily and comfortably. I agreed (after looking through scores of books on knitting and being unsure of which one to pick up for a beginner). He took me to this section and showed me the Anchor Stitch Kit! Lots of designs to choose from, easy on a beginner! I bought this one!



Beautiful, innit?! They've given a ready design and its a bunch of roses. Yaay! See the pic see the pic!



Above pic is also how it will look after I finish it. Double yaay!

See the threads that they've given with it! Beautiful colours! There's a needle too!



I bought it last evening, and I already started on it. See the small stitch I did :)



Makes me so happy! I'll finish it quickly, and hubby said he'll frame it for me to hang on the wall. Can hardly wait!

3 Response to A stitch in time!

  1. Hey take that stitch picture in some other angle...i just thought that u burnt the mesh...u know friction causes burning...and that too u hve to use steel while stitching...

  2. so we can expect a cardigan...for the winters...target for it...

  3. S* says:

    You can try crocheting. I do it. I think it's much easier than knitting.